Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 10 - Back at it Again

Long day travelling back home on a Sunday with everyone else coming out of cottage country!
When I got home I found enough ingredients left in the fridge for me to make The Soprawnos - everything except white wine.

I'm sure the wine adds a special flavour - but kitchen fairies must have gotten into the wine I thought I had in the fridge!

The dish was delicious - shrimp, onions, garlic, zucchini, tomatoes (wine) etc. Definately going to do this one again - but I'll hide the wine first!

2 comments:

  1. A friend sent me a link to your blog and I've added it to my google reader so I can follow your progress. Good luck!!

    I love Janet and Greta's cookbooks and enjoy trying out their healthy recipes (and many others).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Faith Ann! I just realized today that I have made a commitment to avoid chocolate for an entire year! I really love their recipes and the support I have receive is really going to help! Leslie

    ReplyDelete