Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 15 - shed two more pounds!!

Baby steps - adding this weeks 2lb loss to the 3lbs last week makes me think of getting a 5 pound bag of sugar to remind me that was what I carried around that I won't have to anymore.

Today I made Erik Eggstrata - a layered breakfast with hot italian sausage and veggies. I did this on the barbeque since the house was pretty warm already inside. The sausage and veggies were cooked in a skillet on the side burner. I was a little short of croutons that go on the bottom of the baking dish - so I was able to find a crouton recipe in Loony Spoons.

This made a great looking breakfast dish that would be terrific to prepare for company. Mine was a wee bit spicy since I used the hot italian sausage - but no one complained.

No comments:

Post a Comment