Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 38 Rainy Days and Mondays!

Today I made Feast From the East. It was so filling and really delicious. Again I substituted leeks for green onions. I also substituted lemon zest for orange zest. Next time I try this I will get all the right ingredients. The salad dressing was really tasty and the crunchy veggies were a nice combination with the cooked cold whole wheat spaghetti. It was topped with a sirloin steak - cut into thin slices. Mike didn't even try this one - it just looked to healthy for him.

Forgot to mention that yesterday while making my meal, it required just a tbs of orange juice concentrate and we are not going to drink a pitcher of OJ. Instead, I put the remainder into ice cube trays and froze for future recipes that call for just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment