Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 35 Hawaiian Pizza

Is it just me - or is everyone rushing around all day and getting home to say what's for dinner? The plan for the week is really helping me with having the right ingredients in the fridge and the meal planned out. In my old ways, I got home - opened the fridge and said "what do I feel like today?". Ususally I snacked on something while I thought about it. Now I've got a plan and a recipe book to follow. Sometimes I am missing something - but its okay to improvise and still get good results.

Last night we had Hawaiian Pizza with Canadian bacon - or pemeal bacon and a bit of pineapple chunks. I loved it and Mike ate Delissio since he thinks pineapple is the worst fruit on the planet.

Another busy day today. I'm eating leftovers today - Hawaiian Pizza for lunch!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. Meal planning is a lifesaver. I became a "convert" a few years ago to weekly meal planning and cannot understand how I managed without it (well, obviously I didn't manage very well... that's why I had weight to lose!).

    While I love pineapple, I cannot handle it on my pizza. I may have had to go with the Delissio!

    ReplyDelete